The construction of the Ivanhoe Grammar School Sports Centre is well under way. This state-of-the-art facility will house 4 basketball courts located below ground with 2 netball/tennis courts located on the roof. Next to the sports courts, a new 50m Olympic size heated swimming pool is also being constructed.
NJM Design undertook the design of all building services as well as the ESD reports, JV3 analysis and fire safety engineering report.
We are excited to be involved with this project and eagerly await its completion. It will be a facility that the client and design team will be immensely proud of.
- Client: Ivanhoe Grammar School
- Project Manager: Debtech
- Architect: McIldowie Partners
- Structural Engineer: Wood & Grieve Engineers
- Building Services Engineer: NJM Design
- ESD Consultant: NJM Design
- Fire Safety Engineer: NJM Design