Careers

Careers

Why Work With Us


Our People


NJM is home to a vibrant community of engineers and consultants passionate about building services. Our team encompasses a diverse range of specialties, including mechanical, electrical, fire protection, hydraulics, fire safety engineering, and ESD, across a broad range of sectors.

At NJM, we understand the importance of balance. That’s why we operate on a 9-day fortnight, providing our team members with extra time to recharge and pursue personal interests.

We encourage our consultants to allocate 80% of their time to billable tasks, allowing them to focus on delivering exceptional results for our clients. The remaining 20% is dedicated to administrative tasks, ensuring that our team members have the space they need for personal and professional development.

With a strong emphasis on continuous improvement, NJM is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards across all our projects. We are currently working towards our ISO accreditation and expanding our services, recently adding fire safety engineering and planning further growth in acoustics.

With a firm commitment to ongoing enhancement, NJM prioritises upholding excellence across every project we undertake.

Your Future


Joining NJM means embarking on an exciting journey towards a fulfilling career in building services. Whether you’re an experienced engineer or recent graduate, we offer unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. From day one, you’ll have the chance to dive into challenging projects across a wide range of sectors, including residential, commercial, aged care, education, and more.

What sets us apart is our commitment to nurturing talent and fostering career growth. We believe in supporting our people to take control of their professional journeys, offering clear pathways to leadership roles and even the potential for equity within the company.

At NJM, you’ll have access to a wealth of resources, including courses, further education opportunities, and networking events to support your continuous professional development.

We provide a supportive environment where you’ll be paired with a buddy for regular catch-ups and shared problem-solving, ensuring that you feel welcomed and supported every step of the way.

Your future at NJM is limited only by your ambition and dedication. Join us to explore your full potential in the dynamic world of building services consultancy.

The Perks





JOIN THE TEAM. WE’RE HIRING.



Note to recruitment agencies

NJM Design does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment or employment agencies. This includes CVs sent in response to an advertised post or social media post. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of NJM Design and NJM Design will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs.

Please do not send us CVs unless we have explicitly requested your company to do so in respect of a specific vacancy.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

If you would like a fee proposal for any upcoming projects or just have a few questions, we're here to help.