NJM Design provides a range of services addressing all forms of vertical transportation including lifts and suspended access installations. We understand that vertical transportation can completely define an experience and space as it is how we interact and move through a building safely, smoothly and efficiently.
Our experts have been involved in many vertical transportation design projects and deeply understand the delicate balance required to ensure compliance standards are met along with our client’s requirements in terms of usage and speed.
At NJM Design, we use our knowledge to provide advice to help choose the correct vertical transportation solution for your building – whether it be commercial, residential or retail. Our design services include:
- Escalator and Travelator Landing criteria including well/pit sizing and widths
- Compliance items including emergency lift, stretcher requirements, control panel placement, track sizing and handrails.
- Basic travel studies to determine if double or single lift configuration should be used
- Control panel, Landing panel arrangement.
- Purpose fit travel requirements